Everything you must know about Google Adwords
Google Adwords is an advertising platform developed by Google where people can pay google to run their ad in any form, like video content, price listing or anything.
This type of advertising is called search engine marketing. It is different from Search engine optimization.
It can also be called PPC as you pay every time someone clicks on your ad. It is recommended to use paid ads rather than organic listing as SEO takes a very long time to bring traffic and reach a big audience.
In Google Adwords, the things that matter the most are:
1) The no. of clicks on the ad.
2) the no. of times your ad got displayed in Google results.
3) The cost per click when someone clicks on your ad.
4) The maximum amount of CPC you are willing to pay
5) The cost advertiser pay per one thousand views.
Always start with specific ads and targets. Create several ad groups per campaign. Don't forget to add 10-15 appropriate keywords per ad group.